From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo.tamperd.net/stable
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:31:04
1 Daniel Ahlberg wrote:
2 > I've started the ressurection of the service provided at g.o/stable during the
3 > weekend. The biggest task is the convert the queries from postgresql with
4 > subselects to mysql, but the work is almost finished.
5
6 Is there any reason what infra can't host this for you? We have a mysql
7 database at the OSL we can use and a box to host it on if you need it.
8 Just let me/us know.
9
10 > I will be posting the messages to this malinglis once a day as before.
11 >
12 > If you have any comments or suggestions please mail me.
16 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
17 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
18
19 ---
20 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
21 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
22
23 ramereth/irc.freenode.net