From: Tom Prado <tprado@×××××××.net>
To: Yannick Koehler <yannick.koehler@××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugs Search
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:51:19
1 I've noticed that too. In fact, I had several ebuilds I submitted that
2 were marked as such and I emerged today and noticed my ebuilds had been
3 added to the tree. Unfortunately, since mine where marked RESOLVED
4 LATER, the new ebuilds were in fact submitted by someone else so I
5 didn't get credit. grrrr.
6
7 Tom Prado
8