From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Package moves as repocopies
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:36:38
1 On Monday 04 July 2005 06:41 pm, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > On Sat, Jul 02, 2005 at 02:59:49PM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > umm, that is until someone thinks it's a good idea to delete old stuff
4 > >
5 > > case in point, wtf is app-games in gentoo-x86 ? we split all the games
6 > > packages into games-* categories but we lost all the history because
7 > > app-games is now gone
8 >
9 > When did it vanish? It shouldn't have been removed (at least without a
10 > backup existing somewhere else).
11
12 no idea, i only noticed it when i wanted to look up history on a game which
13 hadnt been updated since the move
14 -mike
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list