From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] tentative x86 arch team glep
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 16:06:55
1 On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:21:03 +0100 Tom Martin <slarti@g.o> wrote:
2 | Maybe I'm seeing this all wrong, but the fact is, the number of
3 | packages that need x86 arch team lovin' are pretty small, despite the
4 | number of overall keyworded packages being large. I don't think the
5 | x86 arch team needs to be very large: I think ten developers is
6 | plenty. I just don't know what they'd be doing if there were more.
7
8 Doesn't solve the coordination problem.
11 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
12 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
13 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm