From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:03:47
1 Curtis Napier wrote:
2 > This has been cross posted to gentoo-dev and www-redesign.
3 >
4 > http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
5 >
6 > After receiving a ton of very useful feedback from the developer
7 > community I have updated the redesign. It should now be closer to 100%
8 > accessible and it should (hopefully) render perfectly in all browsers
9 > including text only browsers. It now passes XHTML and CSS validation tests.
10 >
11 > I'm asking for everyone (developers and users alike) to please have a
12 > look at the updated site and send any feedback you may have. I'm
13 > especially interested in feedback from anyone who uses accessibilty
14 > programs such as screen readers or if you are color blind or have any
15 > other accessibilty issues.
18 http://dev.gentoo.org/~betelgeuse/redesign.png
19 Here is a screenshot from konqueror. In full screen mode there is a wide
20 empty white area in the middle.
21
22 Regards,
23 Petteri