From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Justin Bronder (jsbronder)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:43:30
1 It's my usual please to announce a new ebuild monkey. Justin hails from
2 Brighton, Massachusetts. His educational background should provide a
3 good theoretical approach to all the future flames on gentoo-dev:
4 "I'm pretty much self taught computer wise as I went to the University
5 of Maine in order to get my Master's in Mathematics where I focused on
6 abstract algebra and number theory, I liked the challenges of
7 discovering proofs, and pretty much ignored any real applications."
8
9 Please give him the normal welcome.
10
11 Regards,
12 Petteri
13
14 PS. Uncle Seemant told me he was mentoring him so that he could himself
15 retire at some point so now it's time to start persuading him to stay
16 again :)