From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: Sebastian Bergmann <sb@××××××××××××××××××.de>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Migrating to a commercial PHP-based forums package for forums.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:22:08
1 On Tuesday 30 September 2003 1:48 pm, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
2 > I have never tested Turck MMCache, but I know the developer of APC and
3 > I know that APC was stress-tested by Rasmus (and others) and is ready
4 > for production.
5
6 Has APC been updated recently? Work on it seemed to stop for what felt like
7 two years or so.
8
9 > Installation of APC is as simple as
10 >
11 > $ pear install apc
12 >
13 > (and adding a line to the php.ini) by the way.
14
15 I'll nudge coredumb and ask him to add an ebuild for this.
16
17 Best regards,
18 Stu
19 --
20 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
21 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
22 Beta packages for download http://dev.gentoo.org/~stuart/packages/
23 Come and meet me in March 2004 http://www.phparch.com/cruise/
24
25 GnuGP key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
26 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C