From: "Gregory M. Turner" <gmt@×××××.us>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] x32 release candidate
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 19:42:24
1 ----- Original Message -----
2 > i'm pleased to announce the initial x32 release candidate:
3 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~vapier/x32/stage3-amd64-x32-20120605.tar.xz
4
5 Also pleased to hear this! Thanks! Can't wait to find the time to play with it. Did you do all that work yourself? Is there a wiki or forum thread somewhere where folks can gloat and/or commiserate?
6
7 <OT><BS><LC>I'm cautiously hopeful/enthusiastic about x32's prospects and a prefix seems like a fantastic way to bootstrap a community which could blueprint "cheat sheets" for prospective binary package maintainers (potentially driving adoption -- at least in my fantasies -- in the Grandma Zone).</LC></BS></OT>
8
9 -gmt