From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gnome@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:07:43
1 Ühel kenal päeval, P, 23.07.2017 kell 16:13, kirjutas Manuel Rüger:
2 > The following packages are up for grabs:
3 > dev-libs/libgit2
4
5 We've taken this under gnome@g.o as we need to keep this in sync with
6 dev-libs/libgit2-glib and dev-vcs/gitg anyways.
7
8 We should notice bump needs once a compatible libgit2-glib is released
9 soon after, but that can sometimes lag a bit. libgit2 itself isn't
10 hooked up to our usual bump checkers or monitored release announcement
11 mailing lists.
12 So separate bump requests or stabilization requests are just fine when
13 needed.
14
15 I've also IUSE default enabled ssh and threads on it, as most consumers
16 seem to want them. Some package.use entries (plasma?) may be obsolete
17 in the future as 0.26.0 gets stabilized in the future and older
18 versions removed, where this tweak was not made.
21 Mart