From: Dylan Carlson <absinthe@×××××.com>
To: Joachim Blaabjerg <styx@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Qt-mozilla
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:54:04
1 On Thursday 13 February 2003 12:36 pm, Joachim Blaabjerg wrote:
2 >
3 > Btw (and this may be unrelated), whatever happened to the kmozilla
4 > (might be the wrong name) thing? I would *love* to see a plugin for
5 > Konqueror that allowed it to use Gecko instead of KHTML... Does anyone
6 > know?
9 Well, I can't speak on kmozilla... but I can say that the indirect result
10 of getting Mozilla's QT bindings up again will mean that Phoenix will have
11 a QT build, which one of the users is looking for to get it working on his
12 Sharp Zaurus.
13
14 Cheers,
15 Dylan Carlson [absinthe@×××××.com]