From: Joshua Hansen <culthero@××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-user] portage revisited
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:22:14
1 Excellent.
2
3 When I installed Qmail I remember there being some really nice
4 instructions as to "what to do now." It might be a good idea to
5 standardize something so that after you install a package it al least
6 tells you where to find documentation.
7
8 What comes in the Gentoolkit? Is there a small document on it somewhere?
9 (pkg-clean and qpkg are the only two I know of)
10
11 Joshua
12