From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Help offered - Portage tree
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:44:37
1 On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 13:53 +0100, Fabio Erculiani wrote:
2 > What I need is _basic_ respect on #gentoo-dev
3
4 I guess you don't understand that respect has to be earned. There's a
5 major difference between courtesy and respect. You should be given
6 courtesy. You have to earn respect. Demanding respect tends to give
7 the exact opposite response than the demanding individual intends. Try
8 doing something worthy of respecting, and you'll likely gain some
9 respect.
12 Chris Gianelloni
13 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
14 Games Developer