From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GLEPs soon to expire
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:51:53
1 Dear all,
2 On 1 November I'm finally going to enforce GLEP 28, which "expires"
3 all Draft GLEPs that have been inactive for more than 60 days and all
4 Accepted GLEPs that have been inactive for more than six months. To
5 prevent your favorite GLEP from being marked "deferred", please send the
6 GLEP editors (at glep@g.o) a status update or a request that the
7 GLEP either be submitted for approval or marked final (if already
8 approved).
9
10 GLEPs that need attention:
11
12 5 Metadata.xml extension
13 11 Web Application Installation (I assume this should be final, now)
14 13 Providing the users with a Gentoo Handbook (Final?)
15 14 Security updates based on GLSA (Current status?)
16 15 Gentoo Script Repository (Current status?)
17 16 Gentoo Menu System
18 17 Resolution for Aging Ebuilds
19 18 Gentoo Bimonthly Publication
20 19 Gentoo Stable Portage Tree (Was this ever approved?)
21 20 /srv - Services Home Directory Support (Didn't we approve this one?)
22 21 User-defined package sets
23 23 Portage handling of ACCEPT_LICENSE (Did we approve this one?)
24 24 Consistent Gentoo tool naming scheme
25 25 Distfile Patching Support
26 26 Handling kernels with portage
27
28 Thanks,
29 g2boojum
30 --
31 Grant Goodyear
32 Gentoo Developer
33 g2boojum@g.o
34 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
35 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76