From: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Removal of articles.xml from website
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:18:59
1 On 06/10/2005 03:09 PM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2
3 > my word on it). We are allowed to republish those articles later (as we've
4 > done with for instance an article about CVS), even in the form of a GuideXML
5 > document.
6
7 Sounds excellent!
8
9 > Perhaps we can add all articles to our own repository? If we put a note on
10 > top stating
11 > <note>
12 > This article was originally published at the IBM DeveloperWorks website.
13 > </note>
14 > and we get the agreement of the authors we should be all right.
15
16 I guess this really is nice. Could we start work on this sometime soon then?
17
18 Regards,
21 Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o>
22 docs-team | http://gdp.gentoo.org