From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Getting gcc-6 keyworded (was: Re: [gentoo-dev] gcc-6.x status inquiry)
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 21:32:55
1 OK since
2
3 a) nobody from toolchain responds here,
4 b) a lot of people are in favour of doing this, but
5 c) noone wants to do it himself, and
6 d) I dont have the time to do all the research I deem necessary to do it
7 myself,
8
9 let's harness the power of the developer community.
10
11 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Toolchain/GCC-6_keywording
12
13 Go here^, look at one blocker bug, decide why it shouldn't block keywording
14 gcc-6, and comment in the list, ending your comment with ~~~~. In the end
15 hopefully all the entries should look like
16
17 * bug 12345: Occurs only with -funroll-loops. User:Dilfridge
20 Andreas K. Hüttel
21 dilfridge@g.o
22 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)