From: Marius Mauch <genone@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] virtual/imap brain damage?
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:36:49
1 On 07/22/03 Brad Laue wrote:
2
3 > While running emerge -up world on a server of mine I noticed a
4 > conflict between imap-uw and the c-client ebuilds, both of which, I
5 > reasoned, would be satisfied with a virtual/imap virtual.
6 >
7 > I browsed through /etc/make.profile/virtuals to make sure there wasn't
8 > one, and found this:
9 >
10 > virtual/imapUW net-mail/uw-imap
11 > virtual/imapd net-mail/courier-imap
12 > virtual/imap-c-client net-libs/c-client
13 >
14 > Suggestions:
15 >
16 > 1) uw-imap and courier-imap can go under virtual/imapd
17 >
18 > 2) c-client and uw-imap can go under virtual/imap-c-client.
19 >
20 > Point 2 Is important, it solves a blocker issue with mod_php at the
21 > moment.
22
23 Am I missing something, for me these issues are already resolved
24 (c-client and uw-imap providing imap-c-client, uw-imap and courier-imap
25 providing imapd) ?
26
27 Marius
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list