From: Daniel Armyr <daniel.armyr@××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some thougts about portage/emerge/ebuilds...
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:25:31
1 > Isn't this exactly what we GWN [1] contributors do? I'm just not all
2 > that happy being called a "junior wannabe" for this... ;)
3
4 Providing Claes with some un-asked-for support, I could point out that while GWN is a well-written, high-quality digest, it is not a very easy place to find things. Very good for reading up on what is happening right now, but now so much on finding how to do things. I think this refers to an extension of the Unofficial FAQs. More rough, less fine-tuned, but with easier to use when you need to find something.
5
6 --Daniel Armyr