From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Useless USE descriptions...
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:36:19
1 begin quote
2 On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:20:58 +0000
3 Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
8 > the ebuild influences --configure options - my best guess is that the
9 > gvim configure itself detects which libraries are installed on the
10 > system & takes advantage of those it finds. In which case... did you
11 > unmerge gtk or remerge gtk2 before recompiling gvim..?
14 This, as well is a buggy behaviour and the developer responsible should
15 be hunted down with bugs until he fixes it so the same settings +
16 different systems reliably produce the same results.
17
18 *Cough*
19
20 //Spider
23 begin .signature
24 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
26 end