From: TimeBreach <timebreach@××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Fwd: RE: New developer: Antoine Raillon (cab)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:53:06
1 Sorry for my responce, i thought you talk about subscriptions on the
2 gentoo-dev mailing list.
3
4 TimeBreach a écrit :
5 > Thanks for your welcome it's a pleasure to discuss with gentoo developpers.
6 >
7 > Any Ycarus, Kiorky here?
8 >
9 > Denis Dupeyron a écrit :
10 >> On 3/22/07, Christian Heim <phreak@g.o> wrote:
11 >>> It's my pleasure to introduce to you Antoine Raillon (also known as
12 >>> cab), our
13 >>> latest addition joining mcummings perl flock.
14 >>>
15 >>> Antoine is joining us from Cormeilles en Parisis, France (yay, french
16 >>> conspiracy++), where he's currently studying Network &
17 >>> Telecommunications
18 >>> at Jussieu and ENST (Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecoms).
19 >>
20 >> Two additions to the French Connection on the same day ? Way to go
21 >> recruiters !
22 >>
23 >> And to Antoine:
24 >> Welcome, and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with us.
25 >>
26 >> Denis.
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list