From: "gart.net" <lara@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GART.NET
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:38:24
1 Dear Sir/madam,
2
3 GART.NET - USD $480
4
5 Please note that after years, the registration on the domain name GART.NET
6 was not renewed and this domain became available to register.
7
8 Consequently, we have been approached to market this domain name that has
9 been tracked and registered by a client. As a result, GART.NET is now
10 available from us for IMMEDIATE transfer.
11
12 With so many companies using these initials along with what many would
13 consider to be a genuine investment, we expect to find an interested party
14 for this excellent .net.
15
16 This is a VALUABLE and HIGH PROFILE domain and we believe that this
17 development could be of genuine interest and benefit to your operation.
18 Please note that the domain name market is extremely solid at the moment
19 and similar domains are currently selling on afternic.com,
20 greatdomains.com (domain auction sites) and by domain name brokers, in
21 some cases, for many thousands of US dollars.
22
23 Please note that transfers take just 15 minutes and are extremely
24 straightforward - absolutely NO technical knowledge is required!
25
26 For our client's peace of mind, we use an escrow service for all
27 transactions and domains are ALWAYS secured by the buyer prior to us
28 receiving any fund. We pay all fees connected with the escrow process.
29
30 If you would like to use WWW.GART.NET for your online business, please
31 contact us at your earliest convenience - we will be on hand should you
32 require any further assistance or information.
33
34 We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail has
35 not been of interest to you.
36
37 Sincerely Yours
38