From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Another council topic for Feb
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 22:20:29
1 On Saturday 03 February 2007, Mike Doty wrote:
2 > We're going to talk about arch keywording policies. IMO we should have
3 > a standard policy "if you own and use ${ARCH} then you may keyword your
4 > packages for ${ARCH}" with the exception of the sys-*/ categories.
5
6 after all the pains we went through to enforce "if you want to stabilize on
7 $ARCH, talk to the $ARCH team", how is this a good thing ?
8
9 i guess i dont see anything wrong with the current stabilization policy ... if
10 you want to stable for $ARCH, ask the $ARCH team or join the $ARCH team and
11 do it yourself
12 -mike