From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Jason Zaman <perfinion@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFI: A better workflow for github pull requests
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 18:54:45
1 Dnia 2015-09-13, o godz. 19:27:17
2 Jason Zaman <perfinion@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 09:12:25PM +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
5 > > Potential solution: bi-dir github <=> bugzilla integration
6 > > ==========================================================
7 >
8 > I just noticed this:
9 >
10 > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xfce4-settings/+bug/1308105
11 > it appears to mirror the xfce bugtracker too.
12 >
13 > Comment 31 in the launchpad link is the same as comment 1 in the xfce
14 > bug. Is this kind of mirroring common other places? I have never noticed
15 > it till now but was wondering if there is something pre-existing that we
16 > can use.
17
18 Launchpad is generally special in many ways, and AFAIK it attempts to
19 provide good linking between downstreams and upstreams. Sadly, we can't
20 expect any similar efforts around here since we're stuck with Bugzilla
21 which is very limited, metadata-wise.
24 Best regards,
25 Michał Górny
26 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>