From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New developer : Markus Duft (mduft)
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 10:53:40
1 "Duft Markus" <Markus.Duft@×××××××.at> posted
2 18597F2B47F1394A9B309945EC72411201781472@××××××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Mon, 05 May 2008 08:51:42 +0200:
4
5 >> On 2008-05-01 03:20, Duft Markus wrote:
6 >> >
7 >> > (so sorry for what the outlook web-access
8 >> > thingy does to emails and threads :))
9 >>
10 >> Have you seen http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/
11 >
12 > Yeah thanks, i used to use this one. But (of course) it doesn't work
13 > with the web-interface, and since a few days i'm running outlook 2007,
14 > with which it - grml - doesn't work neither. Still with the real outlook
15 > i managed to at least get it to quote with ">" ;)
16
17 I wonder if there's a greasemonkey script or the like for the
18 OL web interface. Or a privoxy/proxomitron/whatever filter.
19
20 I know I use a custom privoxy filter to help enforce my
21 light-text-on-dark-background browsing preferences without
22 killing color entirely, to reasonably good effect by now as I've
23 been making incremental filter improvements for several years,
24 so it's certainly possible to do such things. It's likely just a
25 matter of finding the person who has developed an appropriate script.
30 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
33 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list