From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] changes to bzr.eclass
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:39:54
1 В Втр, 15/12/2009 в 10:39 +0100, Ulrich Mueller пишет:
2 > bzr.eclass currently uses "bzr export" for copying from
3 > ${DISTDIR}/bzr-src to ${WORKDIR} in src_unpack. Unfortunately,
4 > "bzr export" accesses the remote repository for lightweight checkouts
5 > (which are the eclass's default), so it cannot be used off-line.
6
7 After you wrote this I've pinged upstream. Could you try attached patch
8 (suggested in https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/343218 ) and tell us here
9 or in upstream bug if this fixes the problem? I'm not against eclass
10 modifications but fixing bzr looks like a better long-term approach.
13 Peter.

4710_4709.diff text/x-patch