From: Prashanth Aditya Susarla <aditya@×××××××.in>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: GCC3.1 bootstrap fails
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 14:33:19
1 kdemultimedia doesn't compile at all because it has a dependency on xanim.
2 And there's some problem with xa_x11.c (which I don't know whether it's
3 being caused by gcc-3.1 + such heavy optimization or otherwise). Anyway,
4 kdelibs, kdebase, kdeadmin, kdeartwork (even arts) have gone on smoothly
5 enough. I am completing the rest of the kde packages now and will look at
6 xanim/kdemultimedia again. At the outset, I can't find any USE flag which
7 might make kdemultimedia want to depend on xanim. If I find something like
8 that, I will un-USE it and proceed with kdemultimedia.
9
10 Regards,
11 Prashanth Aditya Susarla
12