From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Passing arguments to eqmake3
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 21:32:06
1 I have a package that uses qmake (from Qt 3) as its build system and
2 that installs into /usr/local by default (as any well packaged software
3 should do). This of course can be overridden at build time. In this
4 case, with:
5
6 qmake PREFIX=/usr projectfile.pro
7
8 In order to install into /usr (as any well written ebuild should do.)
9 In the ebuild however, eqmake3 doesn't seem to accept any arguments. This:
10
11 eqmake3 PREFIX=/usr projectfile.pro | die "qmake failed"
12
13 results in:
14
15 * Project .pro file "PREFIX=/usr" does not exists
16 * qmake cannot handle non-existing .pro files
17
18 when trying to emerge. What can I do?