From: LostSon <lostson@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo wins best distro in Linux Format Awards
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:38:41
1 On Wednesday 09 March 2005 09:10 am, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
2 > Marcus D. Hanwell wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > Sorry if this is a little OT, but I just got my subscriber copy of
6 > > Linux Format this morning - Gentoo was awarded best distro! I was
7 > > really pleased to see us there. Gentoo also got best support resource
8 > > for the Gentoo forums.
9 > >
10 > > Just goes to show what a great community we have here.
11 > >
12 > > Thanks,
13 > >
14 > > Marcus
15 >
16 > Outstanding!!
17
18 I get that magazine here in the states cant wait to see it. I voted did
19 you ??
20 --
21 LostSon
22