From: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] User support system [WAS: Sunrise contemplations]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:45:44
1 > Well, I don't see the current lack of an proper java runtime
2 > on certain platforms an real blocker for some additional tool.
3
4 Uhh...I'm not even sure what I can say in response to such an asinine
5 statement.
8 > Java generally is designed for a very wide range of platforms
9 > and architectures. If some major archs are missing an proper
10 > java implementation, then it's a bug, which sooner or later
11 > will be fixed.
12
13 Reading that almost made me spit water all over my keyboard...
14
15 -Steve
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list