From: Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: trimming the @system set [was: adding sys-apps/iproute2 to the @system set]
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 20:34:22
1 On 09/07/2014 16:01, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o> wrote:
3 >> IMHO, I think @system should maintain at least one editor and include
4 >> some kind of networking diagnostic package.
5 >
6 > Why is it important that we not be able to parallel build an editor? Is
7 > it such a frequent build-time dependency that we wouldn't want to specify
8 > it? It is essential that we make it extra-hard for a user to uninstall
9 > their last editor, since it is impossible to install an editor without an
10 > editor already present?
11
12 Re: editor, I was referring to this:
13