From: Michael Tunnell <m@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Interview Inquiry for the Linux Action Show
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 22:26:35
1 Hello All,
2
3 My name is Michael Tunnell and I am looking for someone from the Gentoo
4 team to do an interview about the Gentoo project and their personal
5 involvement with the project on the Linux Action Show.
6
7 If you aren't aware of the Linux Action Show, LAS is a weekly podcast and
8 the #1 Linux Podcast in multiple rankings throughout the internet. LAS is
9 recorded LIVE every Sunday at 10:00 AM PST and is also the longest running
10 Linux Podcast of 8 years with 302 episodes as of today.
11
12 Would anyone be interested in having an interview on the show? The
13 interview would be preferred to be recorded live during show time but
14 another time can also be accommodated if needed.
15
16 Chris & Matt will ask questions regarding the Gentoo project itself, your
17 involvement with the project, plans for the future (possibly) and possibly
18 viewer submitted questions. Viewer Submitted Questions would be done in the
19 LAS Subreddit so you could read the public submissions beforehand to get an
20 idea what the kind of questions will be.
21
22 We would like to have a Gentoo Developer or Gentoo staff of some kind to
23 participate in the interview.
24
25 If you are interested please reply here or if you would prefer private
26 correspondence then you can email me directly at m@××××××××××××××.com
29 Michael Tunnell
30 Producer for Jupiter Broadcasting