From: "Dawid Węgliński" <cla@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Living in a bubble [gentoo-proctor] Warning^2
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 22:13:54
1 Dnia 06-06-2007, śro o godzinie 18:32 +0200, expose@×××××××××××.net
2 napisał(a):
3 > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 > > expose@×××××××××××.net wrote:
5 > > > Just stop claiming others are insane, abusive power-trippers just
6 > > > because you did not abide by a rule and got your punishment for it.
7 > >
8 > > I'm claiming it because plenty of other people agree. You *did* see the
9 > > response that the proctors got from various Gentoo developers, right?
10 >
11 > What I saw was a response to what you as one of the I-will-reply-anyway guys
12 > caused, and I bet if people had just stayed quiet for 24 hours the thread
13 > would have died out rather quickly.
14 > The replys by other devs seem to be allmost exclusivly be based on the fact,
15 > that people like you did not take their time calming down, or if they were
16 > calm anyway, take their time to do whatever for 24 hours.
17
18 Why to stop the topic? IMO it *is* important, and we should make a
19 correct decision. You blame beejey. Ok, blame him about what he said,
20 but paradoxically he uncovered that whole mess, that noone was talking
21 about before.
22
23 ++ for I-will-reply-anyway guys
24 --