From: Greg KH <gregkh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Council polls now open
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:47:34
1 On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 10:57:14AM -0500, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > Well, we don't yet have reliable software in place to _count_ votes,
3 > but that's no reason not to start collecting them. The polls are now
4 > open, and will remain so until 0000 UTC 20060911 (one month). To vote,
5 > log into dev.g.o and type "votify --help" for instructions. If you run
6 > into any problems, please let me know. All current devs are eligible to
7 > vote.
8
9 What is the current "election" name that we should use when running
10 votify?
11
12 thanks,
13