From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for August 7
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:42:40
1 On 03:01 Thu 14 Aug , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > On 23:17 Thu 31 Jul , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 > > This is your friendly reminder! Same bat time (typically the 2nd/4th
4 > > Thursdays at 2000 UTC / 1600 EST), same bat channel (#gentoo-council @
5 > > irc.freenode.net) !
6 > >
7 > > If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even vote
8 > > on, let us know! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole Gentoo dev
9 > > list to see.
10 >
11 > Here's a rough agenda. I'll hash it out a bit more a few hours in
12 > advance of the meeting. Basically, council members haven't responded to
13 > these items on the mailing list, and that's what needs to happen.
14 >
15 > Ferris, I didn't list the CoC enforcement topic because as you suggest,
16 > there are lots of open questions. Perhaps we can spice up the thread on
17 > -council again.
18
19 Also:
20
21 I opened bugs assigned to council@g.o for all the open issues
22 that aren't part of this agenda. These bugs are for tracking status,
23 _not_ for discussion, so please respect that.
24
25 Please let me know if there's any topics I forgot.
28 Thanks,
29 Donnie
30
31 Donnie Berkholz