From: Malte Obbel Forsberg <door@×××××××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Problem with Zangband ebuild
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 03:57:44
1 I'm quite certain it doesn't matter greatly for the Zangband ebuild. Although, it'd be nice to know how to do this, if I would have wanted to make more ebuilds. ;-)
2 What I need to do, is getting the proper CHOST into the makefile, which seems impossible to me.. This patch won't do it for me:
3
4 - $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -o zangband $(OBJS) $(LDFLAGS) $(LIBS)
5 + $(CC) ${CHOST} $(CFLAGS) -o zangband $(OBJS) $(LDFLAGS) $(LIBS)
6
7 Even though one would be inclined to believe the contrary ...
8 Should the $CHOST be stated in a different way?
9
10 Thanks in advance,
11
12 Malte