From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <mail@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Should we disable RESOLVED LATER from bugzilla?
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 16:55:48
1 Am Samstag 03 April 2010 12:27:38 schrieb Krzysztof Pawlik:
2
3 > >> Sounds good, can we at the same time get RESOLVED OBSOLETE (for bugs
4 > >> that are not valid anymore due to changed situation, RESOLVED INVALID
5 > >> isn't applicable in this case as it implies the bug is and was invalid
6 > >> from the begining).
7
8 +1 for OBSOLETE, that would give a clear response to outdated stable requests
9 etc...
12 Dr. Andreas K. Huettel
13 Institute for Experimental and Applied Physics
14 University of Regensburg
15 D-93040 Regensburg
16 Germany
17