From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:13:04
1 On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 12:50:12PM +0200, Jose Luis Rivero (YosWinK) wrote:
2 > I would like to nominate kloeri (Bryan Østergaard) to the council if he has enough free time and if his devrel lead position (where
3 > his work is priceless) doesn't block the nomination.
4
5 Damn, i wanted to do that for a few days already and now you beat me
6 to it. ;-)
7
8 cheers,
9 Wernfried
12 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
13 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
14 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org