From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:31:21
1 13.10.2013 11:46, Sven Eden пишет:
2 > Am Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013, 08:45:15 schrieb Pacho Ramos:
3 >> Due pebenito retirement:
4 >> dev-libs/ustr
5 >
6 > I've never heard of that package before, but the description sounded
7 > interesting. So I went to their site and read what it is about, and it looks
8 > like a project that seems to be ideal for my work.
9 > And while I'll be at introducing ustr into our existing projects (about 90%
10 > are pure C99 on debian servers), I could proxy maintain it. The integration
11 > will need me to have it usable, valid and stable anyway. ;)
12 > Honestly, there are at least three big projects at my work that suffer in many
13 > places from the problems ustr solves.
14 >
15 > Cheers
16 >
17 > Sven
20 There are no open bugs for it, so - no problem. Library development
21 seems stalled, but new ebuild revision was out - with some fixes for
22 test phase(thanks to Jeroen Roovers).
23
24 But i can not find your e-mail in our bugzilla database. Does "Sven Eden
25 <yamakuzure AT gmx.net>" appear to be your profile?
26
27 Anyway, please contact proxy maintainers team[1] by e-mail or IRC and
28 tell us about your wish to maintain this lib, thanks.
29
30 [1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Proxy_Maintainers
33 Best regards, Sergey Popov
34 Gentoo developer
35 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
36 Gentoo Qt project lead
37 Gentoo Proxy maintainers project lead