From: "Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.-" <msterret@××××.com>
To: Benjamin Coles <sj7trunks@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bugzilla upgrade
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:02:31
1 On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Benjamin Coles wrote:
2
3 > Due to the constant emails about a new bugzilla release I decided to
4 > give in and update to 2.17.6. If you've noticed something out of sync
5 > or not quite right, please feel free to email me.
6
7 Two things:
8
9 First, the "View Bugs Reported Today" link off the front page seems to
10 be reporting far more than just "Today's" bugs. Seems like it might be
11 reporting all bugs from the time of upgrade or something?
12
13 Second, the page titles for results of stored queries used to be the name
14 of the stored query. For example, I have a couple of different views of
15 the games@g.o bugs that I keep up all the time. Now all lists of bugs from
16 stored queries or manual queries have the page title of "Bug List" which
17 isn't as helpful when I have 5 or 6 tabs of "Bug List" to choose from.
18
19 Thanks,
20
21 Michael Sterrett