From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Looming Resignation
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:36:08
1 On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 04:37:42PM +0000, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
2 > As some of you may have noticed, I did a bit of a disappearing act early last
3 > month due to many many changes in my personal life. I am sorry that this
4 > happened, and apologies to everyone I seemingly ignored. :/
5 I'd like to take this chance to thank you for your contributions, esp.
6 to the web-apps and apache herds.
7
8 But also, the best of luck with your upcoming marriage to Christel,
9
10 You'll have to ask, but I'm guessing she won't mind you hanging around
11 #gentoo-dev more, since she's with FreeNode herself [Possibly more than
12 DJ'ing barmitzvars ;-)].
13
14 > Having time away from the project was however a very good thing for me as it
15 > gave me time to reflect, and finally realise that being a Gentoo developer
16 > just isn't for me.
17 On the contrary, you've been a stellar developer :-).
18
19 > Anyway, I shall be spending the next couple of weeks, or month even, resolving
20 > my remaining bugs and looking for new maintainers for the packages I
21 > maintain. Once that's done, I'll be off.
22 To help, here's a list of every package that you have touched as a
23 developer.
24 http://dev.gentoo.org/~robbat2/beu-touched
25
26 I'll gladly take over some of these for you,
27 esp. sys-process/audit since we worked on it originally, and I use it
28 in production.
31 Robin Hugh Johnson
32 E-Mail : robbat2@××××××××××××××.net
33 Home Page : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2
34 ICQ# : 30269588 or 41961639
35 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85