From: Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Package up for grab
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 17:46:53
1 On 08/03/2016 08:54 AM, M wrote:
2 > The new "skype alpha" works without pulseaudio on my system, not sure if
3 > it works WITH pulseaudio ;)
4 >
5 > I am not able to make calls with and it feels kind of laggy compare.
6 > Depending on the browser version it might have even more limitations.
7 > That is why I switched to "skype alpha"
8 >
9 > "Skype Alpha" started with a complete new version-number, so the latest
10 > version would be "1.0.xxx".
11 >
12 > In the announcement it is said that making calls with the old (4.0.xx)
13 > version will not work anymore. So we could drop the old version as the
14 > web version provides as many features as.