From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [ANN] CFLAGS Builder
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 08:13:20
Kevin Hayes said:
> > Output is : > ~ $ ./wflags > -march=athlon-xp -mfpmath=sse -msse -mmmx -m3dnow > > Info in /proc/cpuinfo is correct. > eg model name : AMD Athlon(TM) MP 1800+ >
I see that this application also does not include the -mcpu flag. I know that -march implies the -mcpu flag. Some ebuilds however filter the -march flag for gcc bugs. For those ebuilds the -mcpu flag still provides the wanted scheduling Paul -- Paul de Vrieze Researcher Mail: pauldv@××××××.nl Homepage: -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] [ANN] CFLAGS Builder David Nielsen <Lovechild@××××××××.com>