From: Spider <spider@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Quick n00b question about Gentoo / GCC.
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:29:37
1 check out your /usr/portage/profiles dir... and change your
2 /etc/make.profile is you are ready to use gcc3 ... but, gcc3 is
3 generally not "ready to use" as a lot of c++ code will break.
4
5 also, check my latest few posts on what breaks :)
8 //Spider
11 begin quote
12 On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:18:12 -0600