From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gnome <gnome@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gtk 3 preparation work
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 08:00:24
On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o> wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-03-06 at 00:22 +0530, Nirbheek Chauhan wrote: > >> The script I use to generate these lists is: >> >>;a=blob;f=scripts/;hb=HEAD >> > > Looks like it includes dependencies such as =gtkhtml-2*, even though > these should be safe without an explicit slot. See e.g. > dev-ruby/ruby-gtkhtml. >
Yeah, I realized that, but it's too complicated to figure out whether such deps are correct or not (and whether they will *remain* correct), since the slot is completely detached from the version number. I think it's best to just add the slot explicitly to such ebuilds if they're not EAPI=0. -- ~Nirbheek Chauhan Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team