From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:20:10
1 Le mardi 25 décembre 2007 à 18:19 +0000, Christian Heim a écrit :
2 > Okay, today was another tree-wrecking^Hcleaning day. Find below the
3 > packages that got assigned to maintainer-needed due to no maintainer
4 > being available.
5 >
6 > As usual you are free to pick them up, if you'd like to maintain them...
9 if noones wants them, I'll take the following:
10
11 > - app-admin/sudo
12 but probably belongs to base-system
13 > - dev-util/ccache
14 but probably belongs to toolchain
15
16 and finally,
17 > - net-wireless/rt2x00
18 I might need this one for work, but it's not set in stone yet so if
19 anybody has the hardware, please pick this one up.
22 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
23 Gentoo
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list