From: Peter Kadau <peter.kadau@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] gcdmaster ebuild
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 06:33:20
1 hi !
2
3 > > > I've moved this to app-cdr, did some small changes i.e.
4 > >
5 > > imho, that should go into gnome-apps
6
7 > Hmm, perhaps true, I take it it's has to be built against gnome?
8 > As I've said before, I'm not sure I like the gnome-apps directory
9 > since programs that go in there will be unsorted.
10
11 yeah, but either you refine directories (which is annoying, since
12 one may see a lot of gnome-* stuff) or you disregard the gnome
13 deps, cause they are already handled by the portage system and
14 put everything just where it should be by functionality.
15 (which is annoying cause you had to rewrite a lot of ebuild scripts)
16 scylla or charybdis...
17
18 > emake is a convinience script that does:
19 >
20 > #!/bin/bash
21 > # auto-parallel make without the annoying syntax
22 > exec make ${MAKEOPTS} MAKE="make ${MAKEOPTS}" "$@"
25 thanks for the explanation
26
27 > Regards,
28 > Mikael Hallendal
29
30 ciao
31 peter
32
34 peter kadau
35 email: peter.kadau@×××.de
36 open source is no religion - it just produces the most reliable software
39 1.000.000 DM gewinnen - kostenlos tippen - http://millionenklick.web.de
40 IhrName@×××.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de