From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoodev@××××××××.net
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 22:32:37
1 On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:46:11 +0100
2 Alexander Hof <gentoodev@××××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > Pacho Ramos dixit:
5 > > Due to nirbheek's lack of time the following packages are now up for
6 > > grabs:
7 > > x11-themes/gtk-engines-murrine
8 >
9 > I'm using it, but don't know how to maintain a package yet. Just
10 > letting you know, before you have to throw it out of the tree, I'll
11 > take it.
12
13 Hello Alexander
14
15 At the moment that you plan to do this, please CC proxy-maint@g.o
16 such that we can help you with that; also note that tree removals are
17 announced as "last rites" on the gentoo-project mailing list, it
18 might end up being removed by someone other than those whom are here.
19
20 More information about the proxy maintainers project:
21
22 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Proxy_Maintainers
25 With kind regards,
26
27 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
28 Gentoo Developer
29
30 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
31 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
32 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D