From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] maintainer-wanted buglist needs attention
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 19:54:48
1 On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:40:45 +0100 Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | On 11/3/05, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
4 | > I can also give you a list of people who throw hissy fits if you
5 | > dare suggest that their code may be anything less than perfect...
6 | > It's a pretty useful starting point for filtering out the worst of
7 | > the dross...
8 |
9 | Do you have a list of people who contribute more than one ebuild and
10 | might want to be a developer?
11
12 I have a rough idea of some possibles in my head. The two of which I'm
13 sure have both said they're not interested in becoming developers
14 (both, incidentally, because they got sick of being screwed around by
15 recruiters previously). The rest I'm not confident enough in to waste
16 someone else's time on them, and I don't have time (or the inclination)
17 to recruit them myself...
20 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
21 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
22 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm