From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
Cc: Luke-Jr <luke-jr@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New packages: cloop, skalibs, minutils added
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:04:04
1 On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 10:15:55PM +0100, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 Content-Description: signed data
3 > On Monday 25 August 2003 10:11 pm, Luke-Jr wrote:
4 > > Last I heard, the Gentoo LiveCDs used an enhanced/sped up version of cloop
5 > > called gcloop? Have they been merged or was there some problem with gcloop
6 > > that we went back to cloop?
7 >
8 > I'm just going on the livecd-ng script in livewire's public_html dir. It'd be
9 > great if the cd build scripts - and all the software required - was already
10 > in CVS, then we wouldn't have to guess like this :)
13 Daniel was working on integrating it into stager (which is indeed
14 in CVS).
18 Jon Portnoy
19 avenj/irc.freenode.net
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list