From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla 1.0.1 maybe serious problem!!
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:31:26
1 begin quote
2 On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:36:52 +0200
3 Tony Clark <tclark@×××××.com> wrote:
4
5 > I'm a little confused I must admit. I had flash working with moz1.0.0
6 > I
7 > upgraded to moz1.0.1 and flash broke. I am not sure if was gplflash
8 > or macromedia working with moz1.0.0. Neither works with moz1.0.1.
9 > Macromedia causes moz to crash and burn where as gplflash crashes.
10 > I'm not sure if this means anything but macromedia does work with
11 > konqueror.
14 hm, quick question:
15 does either of you have USE="gtk2" enabled? might be an interface
16 problem with mozilla gtk2 mode..
17
18 //Spider
21 begin .signature
22 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
24 end