From: "Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.-" <msterret@××××.com>
To: fmouse-n11tfz@×××.com
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Mirror URI scheme
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:27:18
1 man portage does a pretty good job I think.
2
3 Michael Sterrett
4 -Mr. Bones.-
5 mr_bones_@g.o
8 On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 fmouse-gentoo@×××.com wrote:
9
10 > Would someone take the time to point me to a page explaining the mirror URI
11 > scheme, as in "mirror://sourceforge/amanda/${P}.tar.gz"? Is there an XML
12 > file in the local portage system which handles this? It doesn't correspond
13 > to the description of the scheme at
14 > <http://www.shouldexist.org/?op=displaystory;sid=2002/7/12/53049/1427> and I
15 > can't find anything more recent. It's not explained in the ebuild script
16 > doc at <http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gentoo-howto.xml#doc_chap2>.
17 >
18 > --
19 > Lindsay Haisley | "Everything works | PGP public key
20 > FMP Computer Services | if you let it" | available at
21 > 512-259-1190 | (The Roadie) | <http://www.fmp.com/pubkeys>
22 > http://www.fmp.com | |
23 >
24 > --